What is Property Management Software – Benefits and Disadvantages?
Thursday, November 15, 2018
What is property management software? Simply put, it is a program specially created for property managers with the aim of helping them manage all aspects of working with both residential and commercial properties.
Key property management functions are now sublimed in single software. Those include:
- Trust accounting
- Designing organizational changes.
For who is the Comindware Tracker designed?When trying to fully answer the “What is property management software” question, it is important to understand who the Comindware Tracker is designed for. Comindware Tracker software is specially designed for managers of different types of properties, from single apartments to vast complexes and commercial facilities, as well as landlords and real estate professionals and managers. Small and middle-size business owners in the real-estate sector, as well as heads of department in large companies, will greatly benefit from this versatile property management software. Comindware offers a trial version upon request.
Advantages of using Comindware Tracker property management softwareAlike each tool, property management software has its advantages and disadvantages. What is property management software’s greatest advantage? Hundreds of satisfied users state that automated property management workflows and the ability to track all trust account transactions are the greatest advantages of this software. Workflow management is a very versatile term and this software allows automated processing of rental applications, tenant screening, property inspection-related operations, lease operations and management of invoices, approvals management, preparing financial reports and other forms and documents. Here is an example of property management workflow designed in Comindware Tracker: Furthermore, property management software will benefit your business as it:
- Reduces add-ons
- Saves time
- Minimizes the administration costs
- Represents a centralized, efficient document platform
- Facilitates managing orders
- Allows creating user-tailored property management forms
- Saves money
- Provides insight into daily managerial tasks
- Provides real-time coordination between multiple users
- Facilitates delegating work and keeping up with the deadlines
- Notification and alert feature
- Improves communication between the employees and colleagues by introducing task discussions
- Facilitates the owner-tenant communication
- Decreases chances of misunderstanding and disputes
- Organizes your trust account audit data
- Automatizes daily operational workflow
- Automatizes finances and maintenance.
- Cheaper than the server-based software
- It provides automatic backups
- It has increased flexibility and efficiency
- Impeccable accessibility
- Remote-access option
- Integration with other software and channel managers
- Accessible from different devices.
Disadvantages of using a property management softwareDisadvantages of property management software installation result from the inadequate use or picking the wrong system for your business. Those include:
- Time-consuming if you choose the wrong system. Make sure you analyze your own business, the scope of the projects you lead and work on and decide on the type of the property management system which will suit you the best. If you are running a small business, choosing a simple, user-friendly interface PMS is the best option.
- Might seem expensive for a small business. However, the system will pay off within less than a year as it will literally start making money for you. The investment is worth the expense in the long run.
- Training (cost and time). This depends on the readiness of your staff to learn. However, the software is user-friendly and everyone should be able to learn how to use it within a week.
Try the risk-free trial version of the software and experience utmost flexibility while working from a café, a mountain house or your home while your personal Comindware Tracker assistant does half of the work for you.
Posted on: in Process World