How to Streamline ERP Workflow Management
Friday, April 12, 2019
Companies are in an era where humans, paper works and manual sending of emails have been replaced by the growing popularity of workflow management tools. Companies and businesses dependent on these workflow tools as the solution to their business loopholes, replacing the manual handling of the task with these automated workflow systems like Comindware Tracker for ease of doing business.
A workflow management system is a software tool tailored to streamline routine business processes for maximum productivity. A workflow management itself is creating patterns of a series of tasks, optimizing it till such task is processed and completed. A good workflow management should have:
- Crisp workflow design
- Integrated cloud-based services
- A timely based report for analyzing and identifying loopholes for possible solutions
- An automated notification.
What is ERP Workflow Software?
An ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) workflow system is perfectly suited to perform numerous tasks they have been inclined to do. The ERP workflow software will provide even more in the ERP workflow management, such as automatically emailing customer invoices, creating sales inventory and the rest while providing speed. With an ERP system, it can integrate your workflow with other software solution to bring additional functionality to meet the specific needs of business organizations. Workflow integration is the process of supporting a framework with the objective of improving workflow management by the content or a combination of tools. It is the act of combining workflow software with another to better the workflow environment for users. The ERP streamlines process makes it easier for the department to switch and interact with each other through the ERP workflow management by contact feature as well as respond rapidly to customers’ needs automatically. All these are what we call workflow rules, which its basic goal is to save time when such rule is triggered. Workflow rules are a set of instructions programmed like twins to be executed when certain criteria of one are met by the other. Example of a workflow rule is; you may set criteria that if person A should send an email, person B should reply back. If person A criterion isn’t met, person B will definitely not take an action by replying back. This is how a workflow rule works, its like words with antonyms. An ERP is automated with these workflow rules and that brings speed and efficiency in a workflow environment.
How ERP Streamlines Workflow Management?With the help of workflow integration, it is learned that ERP combines to bring more productivity and increase sales. ERP workflow systems help a company or a business to:
- Create a purchase order for an inventory
- Generate a sales invoice for each purchase made
- Email customers invoices automatically
- Email response to customers who are questioning about products and services rendered by such companies
- Generate reports based on information pulled from the different departments about the availability of certain products
- Review sales orders
- Receive inventory into storehouses and warehouses with barcode scanners
- Generate reports based on workflow criteria and email reports to the appropriate member of a team automatically
- Track every receivable within the organization with the automatic voice update feature.
- Monitor sales report and analyze products in the inventory
- Reduce the need for manual decision making and handling of the business rules engine
- Identify performance trends, growth statistics over time
- Automate employee life-cycle and shifts
- Manage human resources personnel, including employee, pays
- Create quotes
- And much more
ConclusionEvery business that wants to be successful needs a workflow management tool like Comindware Tracker. ERP workflow management has come to help ease the pain, the cumbersome tasks piled on desks, help business process solutions and facilitate ease of handling major tasks.
Posted on: in How-tos